Top ranking firm, based in Central London
Haven’t got time to register? Just call us to find out more020 7250 0000
Our client, a well-respected and top insolvency firm, are looking to expand their London team with an experienced, Senior Insolvency Administrator.
As they continue to expand and manage their steady inflow of business, the firm is looking to bring in an experienced Senior Admin who can step into the role with confidence and take on a case portfolio. The role will give the candidate the ideal opportunity to fast-track their career whilst working on some of the major current insolvency projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Demonstrable experience in CVLs and administrations
- Qualified Accountant
- Contentious work experience would be a bonus
- A desire to do investigations
- Strong academic background
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate an acute attention to detail
This role will provide candidates with an excellent opportunity to further and develop their career in the Restructuring and Insolvency industry, as well as to maintain a great work-life balance. Please apply through the email below or give up a call.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 pa
Job Ref: ML525