A global business advisory firm are seeking a Restructuring & Insolvency Tax Senior Director. The firm are renowned as market leaders and consistently become engaged on some of the largest, high profile assignments in the industry.
Haven’t got time to register? Just call us to find out more020 7250 0000
Their expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. They are a company of more than 4,000 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Their clients include FTSE 100 and major corporations across a broad suite of tax services and technical specialisms. They are an independent expert led tax practice with expertise across many areas of tax and a commercial approach to advising their clients.
Education and Qualifications:
• Qualified to a degree level (2.1) or equivalent, ideally in a finance or numerical related subject
• ACA, CTA, or equivalent qualified
• 5-10 years PQE
• Hands on experience of transactions of BOTH Insolvency & Restructuring taxes within a UK context is strongly preferred
• Experience in UK corporate tax management & compliance, as well as advisory, is essential
• Previous experience working within a large tax consultancy firm strongly preferred
• Relevant taxation experience with large corporates (domestic and multi-national), private equity owned businesses or creditors/banks
• Experience operating at manager level within a similar environment is essential
• Proven experience in delivering projects and liaising directly with senior clients is also essential
The role would ideally suit a current Associate Director/Director from either the Big 4 or an advisory boutique who is seeking a new challenge and looking to broaden their skillset on market leading, highly complex jobs.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £120,000 - £150,000 pa
Job Ref: MTIR03443