Our clients Restructuring practice is constantly winning and delivering work at a exceptional pace and as a result, they are looking for talented individuals to join this expanding team at an Assistant Manager level.
Haven’t got time to register? Just call us to find out more
020 7250 0000
Our client is one of the leading independent global professional services firms; they deliver world-renowned performance improvement and advisory consulting within areas such as restructuring, transformation, and healthy company situations. Their specialist help allows businesses to transform operations, add extreme value growth and accelerate results.
With UK legislation altering the operations of the Big 4 restructuring and audit teams, they are now primed to accomplish even more in 2019. With this opportunity ahead, a main priority for them is to attract the best talent in the industry to increase and compliment the capability of the current existing industry leading teams.
- Work alongside Directors and Senior Directors to deliver clients projects, through a variety of multiple work streams
- Assessing the overall performance of the organization, which will include group-level financial performance, a high-level study of the financial performance and financial viability of any other subsidiaries
- Preparing any/ all corporate strategic plans for individual entities along with implementation support for any its subsidiaries
- Establishing key relationships with stakeholders in the UK, as well as a European lending community through the delivery of value adding client projects
- Managing junior team members, ensuring effective delegation whilst focusing on the development of client deliverables
- beginning to assist with business development activities, which will include the creation of client pitches and proposals to win new creditor mandates
The ideal Assistant Manager
- Prior experience within a professional services restructuring team
- Accountancy qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven capability to deliver complex restructuring projects
- Experience and knowledge of engaging with multiple stakeholders, for both lenders and corporates in challenging situations
- Experience with managing Independent Business Reviews, short term cash flow assessments, capital structure analysis and contingency planning
- Demonstrated expertise and aptitude with conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, particularly with constructing integrated financial models, analysing financial underperformance and related services
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 pa
Job Ref: ML444