Our client, a top accounting firm are looking for an experienced Insolvency and Restructuring Manager to join their busy team in London.
Haven’t got time to register? Just call us to find out more020 7250 0000
The role will include managing a portfolio of varied and complex cases across a variety of sectors with minimal supervision, delegating work/ reviewing the work of the junior members of staff. You will be given the opportunity to build a network and become a work winner.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5 years’ experience in Insolvency and Restructuring
• Experience managing a team
• Administrations, Liquidations and IBRs experience
• JIEB or ACA/ ACCA qualification is required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This role provides the opportunity for autonomy and exposure and thus the opportunity for a clear progression path in the business. It provides an excellent opportunity to grow within the industry; building a great network and improving your key skills.
Apply directly or give us a call for more information
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 pa
Job Ref: CD2006