Entry into the Harvey Sutton Referral Scheme is based upon compliance of the following terms and conditions:
- The referral fee is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- A successful referral is deemed as a referred individual, who is subsequently placed by Harvey Sutton and successfully completes a 4 week probation period.
- Upon full completion of point 3, only then shall the referral fee shall be provided.
- The referral fee of a £500 fee voucher detailed in this scheme is a net payment. Harvey Sutton is not responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral fee.
- In the event that Harvey Sutton is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated fee, we reserve the right to substitute a fee of equal value, subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The referrer will not be eligible to receive the referral fee under this scheme, if the referred candidate is already on the Harvey Sutton database or their CV has already been received by Harvey Sutton by other means prior to the date of referral.
- The referred candidate must be notified and have consented to their details being submitted to Harvey Sutton for this scheme before the date of the referral. The referrer will indemnify Harvey Sutton for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer's failure to procure such consent.
- Candidates can only be referred to Harvey Sutton once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Harvey Sutton more than once by the same referrer and/or by other referrers, only the first referrer will be eligible for a referral fee under this scheme.
- Permanent employees and contract/temporary workers working directly for Harvey Sutton, are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.